W all know that Rooted phones have tons of benefits which is nearly impossible to access in non-Rooted phones. That’s the reason why most of the people prefer to give Root access to their Android phones. Moreover, most of people also download and prefer to use Kingroot Application which is known for giving Root access of your smartphone to different smartphones.
Kingroot does its tasks well, but sometimes there are some complications. Kingroot doesn’t provide root access to all applications. Sometimes it shows error and doesn’t respond properly to your Root access. So, it seems that we need an alternative which is better then Kingroot and will be able to give Root access to any Application. And that alternative is Supersu which is many times better then kingroot in terms of compatibility. You should check out these best free tv streaming sites.
Now, you may think that I should directly download supersu and get rid of kingroot, but actually it’s not that easy. Because if you try to download supersu from Google playstore, at the stage of installation it will ask to update su binary, which is a complete mess and then, Customer recovery, but that process is also not compatible with all Android phones.
But still, you don’t have to worry guys I do have a solution fro the problem. We can replace kingroot from supersu through an easy process without any mess and hassle. I’ll provide you an easy guide in this article to do so. But, before that remember that this Application and method will only work in Rooted Android phones.
This is the easiest guide which you won’t find anywhere to replace kingroot superuser with Supersu. So, without further due first check out the requirement to use these methods and then we’ll check the steps to apply the different methods.
Before going to the steps I need to give you information related to the requirements in your smartphone which are nessecary to Apply the below-provided methods.
1. Rooted Smartphone. If your smartphone is not rooted than the methods will not work in your smartphone.
2. Terminal Emulator. If you don’t have it already.
3. Fast paced Internet connection.
Recommended For You :- Air Shou Codes
Method – 1 To Replace KingRoot with SuperSU
Steps to replace Supersu with Kingroot –
1. First of all, you have to download and install Terminal Emulator.
2. Now, you have to extract the zip file of it on your SD card and internal storage.
3. Now, you have to open the Terminal Emulator App and type the below provide code and press OK.
4. Once you enter the above-provided command, the App will ask for the Root permission. Grant the root permission and enter the below-provided code.
5. Now, the Application will start scanning the script, meanwhile, you have wait for few minutes and make sure that your data connection is on.
6. Once the scanning is done, You have to open the App drawer, and there you will see that the Supersu Application has already been installed.
7. When you open the application a popup will appear saying update superuser binary, click on continue and then select Normal mode. Maybe it will also ask something else, but you have to simply ignore and proceed.
This method will surely work, but still if you have any complications with the method then you can try the second method which is mentioned below.
Method – 2
The method which I’m going to discuss below is for those people who don’t want to be in a mess related to codes. Although, the method 1 is very easy to apply. But still, if you’re facing any complications with that. Then use the below-provided method. Here are the steps.
1. First of all download and Install SuperSu Application.
2. The Application will be installed in your phone same as any other Android Applications.
3. Open the Application, The Application will ask you for permission, grant that permission.
4. The, Application will show a green colored Android symbol, click on it.
5. The process of Supersu replacing will be automatically started. Wait for few minutes till the process gets complete. The Supersu Application will start working, and then you can enjoy it.
6. Now at the same place where kingroot was situated, you will see SuperSu and you can open and use it any other normal Application installed on your smartphone.
Thus, was the two methods to download, install, replace and access Kingroot from Supersu
Why replacing Kingroot from Supersu is helpful –
Supersu and Kingroot do the same task, but Supesu is a way better performer as compared to Kingroot. There are many Applications whose root is not provided in Kingroot but root access for the same Application definitely provided in Supersu. So, that concludes that if you’re going to use any one of those Applications then, you should surely go for Suopersu.
Once the Application will be installed in your smartphone, there will no need of Kingroot anymore.
Final Words –
Finally, I have to say to all my readers that the reason I mentioned two methods was to make the trick easier for you. Lots of people are not comfortable with feeding codes and different kinds of tweaks like that. So, that’s why I thought that adding method 2 is important. In addition, both the methods are very easy to apply. You won’t face any problem while accessing them if you follow the provided instructions carefully.
Other than that this is for sure that Supersu will be a way better companion for you as compared to Kingroot. More importantly, the thing I forgot to mention that the Application is completely free of cost. So, I’ll update it as a companion which is completely free