We always want our Smartphone to go the extra mile for us. Our Smartphones are capable of doing almost everything and ease our life. But sometimes we do regret some limitations of our smartphones which no one can overcome. So, the question is there any from which we can increase it’s performance or provide it some power.
Well, I would like to tell you guys that there are some tweaks which really do that. They can increase your smartphone’s performance up to and significant extent and make faster, smoother and better than ever. Those tweaks are called Build.prop tweaks. Those tweaks are popular across the world for their great performance. And I have to say this for all Windows and iOS users that this article is not for you. Because build.prop tweaks only run in Android smartphones ( KitKat, Lollipop, and Jellybean ).
That’s the most impressive thing about Android that it’s open for all the tweaks and changes which can be done in the system without taking any manufacture’s permission. If your Smartphone is already rooted then using build.prop tweaks you can give a boost to the performance of each and every aspect of your smartphones like sound quality, system’s speed, better battery life, and a significant boost in overall performance of the system.
To understand the concept properly, I’ll give a proper explanation that what is actually Build props tweaks. How it works, What make it the need of the hour and it should necessarily installed on your smartphone. Also check out how to replace kingroot with supersu.
What is Build.prop?
Our Android phone is filled with different code and files which are invisible and can’t be accessed by us until your smartphone is rooted. The codes are related to different features, specifications, limitations, identity and other details like the model name. But, we should all be aware of the fact that our smartphone can’t run and can’t be operated without those files containing codes.
Here in this guide, I’ll provide you a step by step tutorial to use those build.prop tweak codes to boost your smartphone’s performance. First, we’ll look at the tutorials steps which you need to follow.
Steps to use build.prop tweaks –
These steps which are mentioned below needs to get followed if you want to use build.prop tweaks. Before that, you need to Root your smartphone.
1. First of all, Download and install Root Explorer App in your Smartphone.
2. Now, open the Application. You’ll see an option called System, then Folder. There will see a file called build.prop.
3. Now, you’ll see an option called Mount R/O, click on it, and it will ask you about Root permissions, grant the permission and you’re done.
4. No, you have to long press the file and then open it with Text Editor.
5. Now you have to copy and paste tweak codes which will be provided me later in this article.
6. To apply the change all you have to do is restart the device and the change will be easily noticeable.
Best Build.prop Tweak Codes –
All the tweak codes mentioned below will be helpful to increase the device performances by many aspects. Here are the codes for respective purposes.
1. Dalvik Virtual Machine tweaks.
2. build.prop tweaks for battery life
3. Better scrolling.
4. very important 3G tweaks.
5. Deactivates built-in error reporting.
6. Better net speeds.
6. For better support for ipv4 and ipv6.
7. For faster video streaming
8. Faster boot.
9. Better signal.
10. Battery Saving.
11. Improves audio and video recording quality
12. Deactivates blackscreen issue after a call.
13. Video acceleration and HW debugging.
debug.egl.profiler=1 # Measure rendering time in adb shell dumpsys gfxinfo
debug.composition.type=gpu # Disable hardware overlays and use GPU for screen compositing
14. Deactivates locating. Also delete /system/app/networklocation.apk and /system/
15. Key lights stay on while the screen is on.
16. Saves power.
17. Support for ipv4 and ipv6.
18. build.prop tweaks for improved overall performance
19. Change LCD density – M
– Default value is 240. You have to install a patched market after changing it or else it won’t work.
20. Deative notification while adb is active
Thus, are the build.prop tweaks to boost your Smartphone’s performance.
Why build.Prop tweaks are the need of the hour?
Built.prop tweaks not just enhance the performance of your Rooted smartphone but makes it capable of doing such things which is completely impossible. Each and every feature from your smartphone can be boosted by tweaks, and the end result will be always better than your expectations. From sound quality, to calling features, from games to running Apps, everything will get a great boost in performance, and you will start to notice it very soon.
After accessing such different tweaks, you may notice harm in your device. But it also can be also tackled by taking a backup of your data with Apps like Custom recovery. Though, the harm would not be severe
Final Words –
Finally, I have to say that these build.prop are all authentic and widely used. You can use each and every tweak one by one to make sure the changes are happening or not. And more importantly follow the instruction properly or else the whole process can be a mess, if you follow instruction properly then you won’t face any problem.
What are your favorite build.prop tweaks?